What is Coaching About?
As you seek change, Coaching is a confidential, non-judgemental, safe listening space where you can
- Express your thoughts, feelings, hopes and aspirations.
- Question and challenge your beliefs, opinions, perspectives and mind-set.
- Clarify what your Values are or what really matters to you
- Explore new possibilities and choices
- Agree goals and timelines to affect changes
- Be accountable for that movement with the support of your coach
Coaching is not a therapy. My method is an integrative approach with an emphasis on Person-Centred Coaching principles. These provide un-conditional, non-judgemental positive regard towards the coachee. This is with the belief that they have the resourcefulness for positive movement and growth within themselves to affect their desire changes.
Why someone may be searching for Coaching?
- The feeling of being unfulfilled in your current work or life roles and are interested in making changes but are struggling to do that.
- When you are at a crossroads in your life and would like to explore direction and options for the future.
- Feeling bored and would like to explore new challenges.
- Starting a new role and are experiencing difficulties in transitioning.
- Someone feeling stressed and overwhelmed and want to see the wood from the trees.
- You are seeking more work-life balance in your life.